Psychotherapist, holistic health coach, speaker and doTERRA leader, Jenna has taught yoga and meditation for over a decade. As a wilderness therapist and Somatic Experiencing trauma resolution focused- therapist, Jenna has led countless adolescents, young adults and the families that love them toward healing and whole health in the face of crisis. She helps people find freedom in all areas of their lives: emotional, mental, spiritual, financial and health freedom.
I work with brave change-makers, challengers of the status quo, and heart-centered seekers on the path to physical, mental and spiritual well being. You know you’re meant for more but are struggling to integrate the challenges, trauma and stress, both past and present, that you’ve been presented with. These experiences are impacting your relationships, your career and If you are seeking lasting change, connection with your inner wisdom and the freedom to be yourself.
I work with parents of children who are struggling. You care deeply about your child, but seem to get stuck when you try to do something different or when the things you’ve been doing to parent them aren’t working anymore. You have an idea that the way you were raised is likely impacting how you’ve raised your child, but aren’t sure how or don’t know what to do with that knowledge. It has come to the point where you are overwhelmed and don’t know what to do to help them.Typically parents in this place have experienced traumatic and overwhelming situations due to or with their child. Their child is either acting OUT (angry, defiant, getting in trouble, using drugs) or acting IN (harming themselves, not talking, refusing treatment). The key to shifting this dynamic is helping the parent shift themselves and as a byproduct, the way they parent and run the home. I help parents go from stuck, powerless and confused to moving forward, regaining their power in the home and in their lives and clear about the work they need to do to shift these dynamics.
Adolescents & Young Adults
I work with adolescents and young adults who have experienced trauma and overwhelmingly stressful events. You may have a sense that your home life has impacted you but aren’t sure how- you just know you’re upset, angry, depressed or anxious, and are often self medicating with drugs, food or other behaviors to help yourself feel better (or to just blow off some steam). You may have been through therapy before, maybe even countless therapists and need an innovative, individualized approach and to feel connected to your therapist. You have a bright future and yet feel disconnected from yourself, your body or your purpose. When you can heal from the inside out and the bottom up, you experience lasting change, rather than just more band-aids and quick fixes. I help you find your way home – to healing, to your fullest potential and to yourself.
Education, Trainings, Certifications, and Endorsements
I draw from a vast array of educational modalities and life experiences to help others heal and transform their lives:
- Marriage and Family Therapist, I currently serve as a primary therapist for Evoke Therapy Programs, one of the most effective wilderness therapy programs in the world with clinical outcomes 30% higher than the industry average. (License #: 108967)
- Masters of Arts, Integral Counseling Psychology, California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, CA.
- Bachelors of Arts in Anthropology, UCLA.
- Aurovalley Ashram, International Center for Inner Ecology and Spiritual Studies, Rishidwar, India.
- Board Certified Holistic Health Coach- Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York, NY.
- Silver Team Leader, doTERRA International, Pleasant Grove, UT.
- Certified Dharma Yoga Instructor, 500 and 800 hour levels, New York, NY.
- Wanderlust Wayfarer Ambassador 2015-2017.